Through the 'PROGRAMS' tab, you have the ability to view all registrations for a particular program.
This article will show you how to:
View all registrations for your program:
1. To see the list of all registrations in a Program, go to your 'PROGRAMS' tab and click on the 'FILLED' number for that program.
2. By clicking on the 'FILLED' number, you will see a list of all registrations for that program.
Update your registrations view:
1. You can update the fields that display as part of your view by selecting the 'EDIT' button in the top-right corner.
2. Then select any fields you would like to see by by check-marking the field. Remove any fields from your view by un-checking the field.
3. You have the ability to re-order your fields right by selecting the three grey bars associated with the field and dragging it to the desired position.
4. You may specify up to three fields to sort your information by in either ascending or descending. The default sort is one sort by Last name in Ascending order. Other common fields to sort by are Program name and Section name.
5. Select 'SAVE & VIEW' to see your registrations list. This will update the view for the entire program and all of its sections. Acknowledge this by selecting 'OK'.
Re-order your columns:
Sort your view by the different headings:
1. When viewing the registrations list, you can also re-order your columns by selecting the column's heading and dragging it into place.
2. You have the ability to sort your registrations by any field you'd like. Select the name of the field you wish to sort by.
3. To sort in ascending order, click on the name of the field until the arrow is pointing up.
4. To sort in descending order, click on the name of the field until the arrow is pointing down.