You now have the ability to transfer admin rights to another user on your organization account. This function can only be completed by the current Account Owner. They have the ability to invite new users, delete old users, and transfer admin privileges.
1) To transfer admin privileges, log-in to your FamilyID organization account and click the 'ORGANIZATION' tab on the blue bar at the top of the screen.
2) Select the bottom option 'USERS'.
3) Enter the email address of the user you're transferring the account to. If the user is an existing FamilyID user then privileges will be transferred immediately. If not, proceed to step 4.
4) Select 'ADD NEW' and enter the email address, first and last name of the new user. Press 'SAVE'. An email invitation with a link will be sent to the new FamilyID user.
5) After following the email link, SIGN-UP for FamilyID.