When creating a Stripe Payment Method within FamilyID, you are automatically re-directed to the Stripe website where you can either 'Create a New' or 'Log-in to an existing' Stripe account.
NOTE: A payment method created under a specific program will be available for use on all of your organization's programs.
1. Log-in to FamilyID and select the blue 'Programs' tab at the top of the screen.
2. Select the grey 'Edit' button associated with an existing program.
3. From the program editing wizard, click tab #6 for 'Payment'.
4. Select the green 'Create New Payment Method' button.
5. Choose 'Credit Card' from the drop-down and name your payment method. Press the green 'save' button.
6. Once saved, you will be redirected to the Stripe website where you can either create a Stripe account or log-in to an existing one. Once complete, you'll be brought back into FamilyID with the new payment method ready for use.