We borrowed from announcements written by FamilyID customers to introduce FamilyID to their participants. Feel free to use the text below in your communication about using FamilyID for your online registration.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign Field Trip permission slips, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
(Enter the link to your landing page here. This url can be found using the 'Links' button on your Programs page)
Follow these steps:
(Include the following step if YOU ARE NOT collecting money via FamilyID)
No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
(Include the following step if YOU ARE ENABLING PAYMENT via FamilyID)
For payment through FamilyID/PayPal, credit or debit card:
10. Click the green Pay & Submit button
11. On the next screen, click on Proceed to Paymentto be directed to the payment processor (Stripe or PayPal).
12. In PayPal, you can use a PayPal account, debit card or credit card. (You will need to select whether you want to pay with PayPal or to pay without a PayPal account.)
12A. In Stripe, you may use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, expiration date and CVC code.
13. After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from PayPal/Stripe confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.