E-mail preferences can be set at the Organization level and the Program level.
To designate an e-mail address to receive ALL notification emails for ALL Programs: (for examples any registrations created, updated and cancelled, etc.), please refer to our HELP article - Setting up Notification Emails at the Organization Level:
NOTE: Once a contact is setup to receive notifcations at the program level, remove this contact's email address from the 'Org Notification Email' field. They will then ONLY receive notifcations for the programs that they are setup to do so.
To designate e-mail addresses to receive specific notification emails for specific Program(s):
1. Log-in to FamilyID.com
2. Click on the ‘PROGRAM’ tab
3. Click 'EDIT' next to the Program name you wish to edit (If you are creating a new program, click Create Program: Create New or Clone Existing)
4. You will be tab one "DESCRIPTION'. Scroll down to Contacts. Click on the 'ADD NEW CONTACT' button to create a new contact or click on the pencil icon next to the Contact you want to edit.
6. Enter or Edit the Contact Information. When done, click the 'SAVE' button.
7. Now, you will have two options:
8. After you have made your selection above, check off the boxes to choose the type of notifications you want to your contact to receive:
9. Click 'SAVE' or 'SAVE AND CONTINUE' to complete the update process.
NOTE: Once a contact is setup to receive notifcations at the program level, remove the contact's email address from the 'Org Notification Email' field. They will then ONLY receive notifcations for the programs that they are setup to do so.