Announcing our brand new app, FamilyID® Pro!
FamilyID® Pro gives coaches, instructors and other staff the most efficient way to view rosters & emergency cards, track attendance, and send notifications to parents in real time!
The FamilyID® Pro app allows you to ensure your coaches and instructors are doing their job effectively while taking a huge administrative chore off their plate. To inquire about our app, please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s also super simple for your coaches and instructors to get going!
1. To start, download the FamilyID® Pro app from the App Store via your Apple device or from the Google Play Store via your Android device.
2. Once downloaded, log-in to your FamilyID account. If you’ve forgotten your password, or need to create a FamilyID account, please contact ‘email@example.com’.
3. Now that you’re logged in, select the organization you wish to access.
4. You’ll now see two options, ‘Reports’ and ‘Attendance’. We’ll start with ‘Reports'. Tap the ‘Reports’ badge and see all reports you have access to.
5. Each report has a ‘default’ view of either ‘Table’ view or ‘Page’ view.
6. Tap a report to see the report in its default view. Pictured below is a report in ‘Table’ view. Table view shows all data included in the report for each participant included in the report. Select the ‘page’ icon in the top-right corner to toggle to the report’s ‘Page’ view.
7. Page view shows each individual participant’s name. Tap a participant’s name to view the full report details for that particular participant. To toggle back to the Table view, select the ‘table’ icon in the top-right corner of the page.
8. Tap the ‘back-arrow’ twice to return to the Home Page.
9. Select the ‘Attendance’ icon to see all of your reports which have been attendance-enabled by your organization.
10. Tap the report you’d like to view/take attendance as part of.
11. Select any of your existing attendance sheets to view the details of that sheet or to make updates. Choose ‘Add Attendance Sheet’ to create a new sheet.
12. Name your attendance sheet and use the date and time pickers to add your event’s date and time. Once done, select ‘Create Attendance Sheet’.
13. Mark each student’s attendance status by tapping the checkbox to the right of their name. Each checkbox will start as ‘Not marked’ and each tap will cycle through the statuses ‘Present’, ‘Absent’ and ‘Not marked’.
14. Once marked, choose the blue ‘Send Absence Notification Emails’ button at the top of the attendance sheet to email the account owner email address of those you marked Absent.