You can invite individuals to your organization's FamilyID account as an authorized 'Viewer' and allow them to log-in securely and view only the reports you'd like to share.
This gives you more control over who can see what data and for what period of time.
To transition to authorized report sharing:
1. Go to your REPORTS tab and select the green UPDATE REPORT SHARING button.
2. Within the pop-up window select CONFIRM.
Once you authorize ‘Viewers’ to view reports:
A user-invitation will be sent to the email addresses included in your shared reports, allowing 'Viewers' to log-in and securely view the report.
Shared report links will be disabled. If you'd like to generate a new public link for a report, click the down-arrow and select “Generate Public Link.”
Attached files will no longer be included in the shared report email. Your ‘Viewers’ can download reports in csv (table view) or pdf (page view) formats once they are logged-in.
The invitation email that your existing shared-recipients receive will contain a link which will prompt them to create (or log-in to) FamilyID.
Once logged-in, 'Viewers' will be brought to the report you've shared, along with any other reports you’ve authorized them to access. They’ll never have access to reports or site functionality not intended for them.
To authorize access for new and/or existing users:
1. Go to your ‘Reports’ tab and select ‘Edit’ on the report you’d like to grant access to.
2. Scroll down the page and beneath ‘Share Report’ check mark ‘Share access to this report’.
3. Under ‘Authorize the following users:’, select an existing user or choose ‘Invite new user’. Select/invite as many users as you’d like. You are no longer limited to just 5 email addresses. If inviting a new user, input their email address. To invite multiple users, continue to select ‘Invite new user’.
4. Select the date you’d like to end access to this report on. As of this date, all of the users you’ve authorized to access this report will no longer see it.
5. Set how often you’d like to send an email with a link to this report. The email will immediately send when a new user is added, though you can continue to send the email at a set frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) as well as set the date this email should stop sending.
You can also allow authorized 'Viewers' to edit information in your report, such as 'Sections', 'Section Options', 'Approval Status' and/or 'Internal Fields'. For example, you can make it easy for coaches to assign teams or for nurses to approve eligibility.
6. By selecting ‘allow authorized users to update internal registration data included in this report’, you are authorizing assigned users the ability to edit certain types of information that you may have included in this report, such as sections, section options, internal fields and statuses for approval, registration and payment. Users with authorized access to this report can edit only information that is included in the report. For example, you can make it easy for coaches to assign teams or nurses to approve eligibility depending on the fields you include in the report. Any updates made to this data will be logged in a registration’s history. From there, you can see when and by whom any change was made.
7. When complete, select ‘Save & View’.