Your school or community program is jumpstarting your online registration process by pre-populating some information for you to use in your FamilyID account.
As part of the invitation you’ve received, your school or community program is looking for you to take any or all of the following action:
1. To start, review the organization's invitation email for any specific instruction and then choose the blue ‘Accept Invitation’ button.
2. After clicking the link, you’ll be asked to create, or log-in to, a FamilyID account. If you have not used FamilyID before, create your FamilyID account. If you already have a FamilyID account, log in to your existing account. Do not create a new one.
3. Once logged in to your account, let's make sure your info matches the data your school or community program has provided. Take a moment to match up the provided data with the data in your FamilyID account. You'll also need to select how you would like the participant's name to display in FamilyID before you can click the 'ACCEPT INVITATION' button.
4. Under the ‘My FamilyID Information’ heading, use the drop-down menu to select which family member the data provided matches with. If there are no matches listed, choose ‘No match; Add new person’. If your organization has provided data for ‘Deidre Dacruz’, for example, and in your FamilyID account you have the same student listed as ‘Dee Dacruz’, you would want to match the two. In the next column, choose how the name should display going forward, by selecting either 'Deidre Dacruz' or 'Dee Dacruz' in the drop-down menu.
5. If an ‘authorized to register’ agreement is listed, check the box to the left of the agreement to complete. Once done, select ‘Accept Invitation’.
6. If your school or community program has NOT invited you to register for a program then you are all set! You will be directed to the organization’s landing page where you’ll see their programs listed along with any other pertinent information. If you’ve been invited to register for a program but registration is not required, you’ll have the option to ‘Register Now'.
7. After continuing, or if it is required that you register for a program, you will be brought to the organization’s program in FamilyID with some of your information pre-populated. Select the ‘section’ you are registering for and then scroll down the form to complete all required fields. Once complete, choose the green ‘Continue’ button.
8. If all required fields are complete you’ll be brought to a summary screen where you can then ‘Submit’ your registration.