All you need to attend our webinar is your computer, a compatible web browser, and a way to share the audio portion of the session.
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Open up a browser and go to https://join.me/family_id
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Mac: Safari (for best results)
- Flash Player 10 installed and enabled in your browser
2. Upon joining:
- You'll see 'locked meeting in progress', enter your name and click knock to join.
- If you are the first person to join, wait for the others.
- If nothing is being shared, wait for the organizer to share their screen.
3. To listen in, dial phone number 1.781.666.2350 and then
enter the conference ID access code 514-102-128#.
Keep in mind that when you participate in a webinar session there are usually many other people participating as well. That means that it is important for you to be ready to go when the session begins.
- Try to log in 5 - 10 minutes before the start of the session, follow the instructions on how to join below.
- Use your telephone or microphone's mute button if you have background noise in your computer area. Voices, ringing telephones, and other noise can be distracting for webinar participants.