You can now send a bulk email to any group of registrants, directly from your registration list or report. Plus, you can customize the "From" and "Reply to" settings to any of the users on your account.
1. Go to a list of registrations from either your registration list or a report. From the 'PROGRAMS' tab, select a program's filled number to see all the registration for that program. From the 'REPORTS' tab, choose a report's 'TABLE VIEW' to see the registrations in that report.
2. You'll see a checkbox to the left of each registration in the list. Select the checkbox next to at least one registration to present the 'EDIT/EMAIL SELECTED' window. To select all registrations on the page (up to 100), select the checkbox in the top-left corner of the table. Once you've selected registrations, click on the 'EMAIL' button in the window.
3. Enter your email's subject and select the user you'd like the email to come from. Set the user who you'd like to receive any replies to this email. Input your message text.
4. Once complete, choose 'SEND'.
1. To view the sent emails associated with a registration, select the down-arrow next to 'VIEW' and choose 'HISTORY'.
2. Toggle over to 'EMAILS'.
3. You'll see who sent the email as well as the date and time. Select the email's subject line to view the full message.