1. Log in to your organization account and click on the 'ORGANIZATION' tab.
2. This will bring you to a page that says 'Your Current Organization.' Select 'EDIT' next to the name of your organization.
3. You will now have the ability to edit your landing page. There are six tabs total that you can edit: (1) Description, (2) Locations, (3) Contacts, (4) Links, (5) Gallery, and (6) Publishing. Locate the tab that you would like to edit or add information to by clicking on the number tab.
4. After you have selected the tab you would like to change, add or edit your information. When you are finished with your edits, scroll to the bottom of the page and select either the 'SAVE' or 'SAVE AND CONTINUE' button.
For example, if you wanted to add a new picture to your gallery, you would select (5) Gallery, then select 'ADD PHOTO'. Upload the file and then 'SAVE.'
5. The next step would be to publish your landing page. This will allow users to search for your organization and have access to the programs published on your page.
Click on tab (6) Publishing and scroll all the way down to change the publishing options. Switch over to "Publish" and approve and save your changes.