1. To delete a user from your organization account you will need to be logged-in as the organization's administrative account owner user.
2. As the administrative account owner, select the blue 'ORGANIZATIONS' tab at the top of the screen.
3. Under the blue "MANAGE ACCOUNT" tab on the left hand side of the page, click on "USERS."
4. On this page you will see all of the users that have access to your account. Select the box with the name/email address of the user you would like to delete from your account.
5. Their box will now be highlighted in blue and their information will appear below. Click the orange "DELETE" button on the bottom, right hand side of the page.
6. A pop up box will appear that states "Attention! Are you sure you want to delete this access?" Click the orange "DELETE" button.
7. The user is now deleted from this organization's account.