FamilyID lets you quickly and easily create reports to access any of the information you collect from your registrants. You may also set your reports to automatically generate and send via email to one or more recipients.
This article will show you how to:
Create a Report
1. You have the ability to create an unlimited number of reports. To access your reports tab, click where it reads 'REPORTS' on the blue menu bar at the top of the screen. If you've already created reports, you will see them listed on this page. The down-arrow associated with the edit button will allow you to view the report in table view, page view, edit an existing report, download the contents of the report to CSV or PDF, edit the report, clone the report to create an exact copy, share report link, or delete the report.
2. To create a new report, select the green 'CREATE A REPORT' button.
3. Name your report and then select a filter.
4. You can filter by programs and sections, program add-ons, registration date (to find registrations that were submitted within a specific date range), payment status, approval and/or registrant name.
5. Next, select the information you want to include in your report. On the left, you’ll see a list of every available field of information.
6. The fields you select for your report will appear in the column on the right. You can move the fields up or down so they display in the order you want by selecting the three grey bars next to the given field and dragging it up or down.
7. You can sort the information by three of the fields in the report, and specify the order – either ascending or descending. Last name or Program Sections are common fields to sort by.
Share a Report
8. Share your report with one or more recipients by clicking on the 'SHARE REPORT' checkbox and entering the information requested. Those you've authorized to view the report will receive an email granting them access. If you choose to send periodic emails, the email will be generated and sent via email between 4 am and 6 am EST to the recipient email addresses.
9. Now click 'SAVE AND VIEW' the report.
10. When viewing the report, click the down-arrow next to the green 'TABLE VIEW' button and select 'GENERATE PUBLIC LINK' to generate a live link to the report. Send this URL directly to a desired recipient and they will be able to view a table view or page view of the current report.
As always, if you have questions or need help, you can reach us by phone or click on our live chat link.