Section options only apply to the section it is associated with.
1) To create a section option, log-in to your FamilyID organization account and choose the 'PROGRAMS' button on the blue bar at the top of the page.
2) Select the grey 'EDIT' button associated with the program you would like to add the section option to.
3) Choose the 2nd tab on the program titled 'Sections'.
4) Choose the down arrow next to the grey EDIT button associated with the section you would like to add the section option to. Select 'CREATE NEW OPTION'.
5) Input the information for your section option. Section options can be used for things like early registration discounts or late fees. Once you have input all your info, choose 'SAVE'.
To use section options for an early registration discount or for a late fee you'll want to utilize the 'Automatically Applied' and 'Active Dates' checkboxes. If both of these are checked off, the section option is automatically selected as long as it falls within the dates specified. Once you click the 'Active Dates' box, start and end date fields appear.
To offer an early registration discount of $10 to those who register June 1st through the 4th, select and enter the information below. Select '$ Dollar Amount' above, name the option and place a negative sign before the amount. Use the '+' to save the alternative. If a participant registers within the active dates they will automatically have the discount applied to their balance.
Late fees work the same way. Just do not place a negative sign before the amount.