A section is a specific activity, event, or selection within a program. For instance, Football may be one section in the Fall Athletics Program, or Week 1 may be a section for the program Summer Camp.
1. Log-in to your FamilyID account and click 'PROGRAMS' on the blue bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click 'EDIT" next to the program you want to update. This will take you into the Program Editing Wizard.
3. The Program Wizard has eight tabs, numbered 1-8. Click tab 2, "Sections."
4. Choose 'Create New Section'. Name the 'Section' and select a section 'Start' and 'End' date. Fill in any other applicable fields and choose 'Save'.
5. To create another section, choose 'Create New Section'. You'll see that the new section populates with your top-listed section's data. Update the name, and any other fields, choose 'Save'.
6. Once you have created at least one section, you'll see two different section 'settings' to be set.
The first, 'Allow registrants to select:', gives you the options 'Multiple sections' and 'One section only'. If 'Multiple sections' is selected, registrants can select more than one section on the registration form. If 'One section only' is selected, only one section can be selected.
Second is, 'If section price is $0.00, display as:'. This gives you the options '$0.00' and 'No fee'. If 'No fee' is selected, sections with $0.00 as the price will instead read 'No fee' on the registration form. Otherwise, the '$0.00' will show.
*Appearance of registration form if 'No Fee' is selected:*
8. Choose 'Save' or 'Save & Continue' when complete.