1. To create a program on FamilyID, log in to your organization account and select the ‘PROGRAMS’ tab at the top of the page.
2. Select the green ‘CREATE A PROGRAM’ button and select 'USE TEMPLATE.'
3. Scroll down the page to browse & read the description of each template. Once you've found a template that fits your needs, select 'SHOW ME' to view a preview or download it to create a program.
4. Scroll down and review the template. Remember, this is just a framework and you can always customize it once it has been downloaded to your account!
5. Click 'SELECT & CUSTOMIZE' to download the template. Select the X to opt out and keep browsing.
6. After selecting 'SELECT & CUSTOMIZE' you'll be brought directly into your new program. Continue through tabs 1-7 making any necessary changes. Make sure to review all sections, add-ons, agreements/policies, payment methods, etc.
7. Once you're satisfied with your changes and new program, select tab 8 'Publishing'
Under DISPLAY ON FAMILYID, select 'Public' to make it seen by anyone on FamilyID or 'Private' so no one is able to view it.
Under OPEN REGISTRATION one can set to this to 'Open' or 'Closed'. 'Open' = anyone can register for the program. 'Closed'= this program will not allow for registrations.
You can set the dates in advance for both the DISPLAY ON FAMILYID Private/Public and OPEN REGISTRATION Open/Closed. Review your program. Make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'APPROVE AND SAVE' button to finish creating your program.
NOTE: If you set the DISPLAY = PRIVATE and OPEN REGISTRATION = OPEN, you can give the direct link for someone to register without opening up the entire program.