Close a Program:
As an organization, you may wish to close one or more sections of your program that is open for registration. If a section is closed, families will see that section as "FULL" and will not be able to register for that specific section. Set the Space Limit value = 0.
If you wish to set a limit to the number of registrations for a specific section, set the Space Limit value to the maximum number of registrations allowed. Once the limit has been met, the section will appear as "FULL" and families will no longer be able to register for that specific section.
1. Once logged in, go to your 'PROGRAMS' tab. 'Click 'EDIT' for the Program.
2. Click on your (2) 'SECTIONS' tab.
4. To close the section, set thetotal number of registrations allowed. Click 'SAVE'.
5. Repeat this process for all sections that should be closed.
6. All Sections with a 'Space Limit' that is reached will display as 'FULL'. Any open section(s) will remain available for registration.