If a registrant has submitted a completed registration and they then decide they want to change their section, you, as an organization, have the ability to change that section.
There are three ways to update a registrant's section:
Through 'Sections' column:
1. Select the 'PROGRAMS' tab at the top of the screen, followed by your program's 'filled number'. You can either select the full 'filled number' or hover over the 'filled number' and then click on the section name (such as 'Soccer') to view a specific section's registrations.
2. The 'sections' field is displayed as part of your default view. (If you need to update your default view to include 'sections', select the 'TABLE VIEW' drop-down in the top-right corner and then choose 'EDIT" where you will select the 'sections' field).
3. To edit a registrant's section, click directly into that registrant's 'sections' cell and make a new selection. Once complete, select the green 'update' button and the change will take.
Note: You can also update 'Sections' directly through a report, as long as you've included the 'Sections' field on your report.
Edit an Individual Registration:
1. Select the 'PROGRAMS' tab at the top of the screen, followed by your program's 'filled number'. You can either select the full 'filled number' or hover over the 'filled number' and then delve into a specific section's registrations.
2. Locate the registrant whose section you'd like to update and select the down-arrow associated with the grey 'VIEW' button, choosing 'EDIT'.
3. Scroll down to the section's area, update the selection and click 'SAVE AND CONTINUE'.
Through People tab:
1. Find the 'PERSON' and then click on the name in blue.
2. Click on the blue 'REGISTRATION DATE'.
3. Click 'EDIT' in the top right corner of the registration.
4. Scroll down to 'SECTIONS'. Update your Section by checking the correct section. Then click 'SAVE & CONTINUE'