1. When logged in as an organization, click on the 'PROGRAMS' page on the blue bar.
2. Click on the 'EDIT' button to the right of the program that you wish to modify.
3. Go to tab (3) 'Add-On'. This will display all your active Add-Ons for this program.
On the 'EDIT' button to the right of the Add-On, select the down arrow next to it and select 'ARCHIVE'
4. A popup will occur that says 'ARCHIVE ADD-ON.' Select the orange 'ARCHIVE' button.
5. After "ARCHIVE" is selected, the Add-On will be archived. The archived Add-On will be removed from the current active list and become part of your list of archived add-ons.
NOTE: This Add-On will only be archived in this current program. It will not be archived for other programs in your organization.
1. Log into into your organization account and select 'PROGRAMS'.
2. Edit the program you wish to unarchive the Add-On.
3. On the (3) tab Add-On, click on 'ARCHIVED ADD-ONS' button.
4. You will see a list of your archived Add-Ons. Click 'UN-ARCHIVE' next to the Add-On you would like to bring back to your active list.