To better organize and manage old, closed programs, you now have the ability to archive any program. When you archive a program, they are listed only in the "Archived" view and are hidden from your "Active" list. This will allow you to save and store a program that you deemed to be useful for future use but not have it displayed prominently in your current list. You can always reactivate a program by un-archiving it.
1. When logged in as an organization, click on the 'PROGRAMS' page on the blue bar.
2. On the 'EDIT' button to the right of the program, there is a down arrow. Click on that down arrow to select the "ARCHIVE" feature.
3. After "ARCHIVE" is selected, the program will be archived. The archived program will be removed from the current active list and become part of your 'ARCHIVE PROGRAMS'.
NOTE: You cannot clone or edit an archived program. You will need to un-archive the program in order to clone it or make changes to it.
1. Log into into your organization account and select 'PROGRAMS'. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'ARCHIVED PROGRAM' button.
2. You will see a list of your archived programs. To un-archive a program, click the down arrow next to the 'EDIT' button of your program. Click 'UN-ARCHIVE'. This will bring the program back into your active programs.