You have the ability to update a registrant's approval status in a number of ways.
This article will show you how to:
Approve a registrant individually:
When looking at the list of registrations through the program's Filled number, you can click into the 'APPROVAL' status field to update an individual registration. Select the desired status and then click the green 'UPDATE' button.
Approve registrants in bulk:
1. To select one or more registration, select the checkboxes on the left of the registration(s). This will allow you to update multiple registrations at once. To select all registration on a page, click on the checkbox at the top of the list.
2. Selecting at least one registration will result in the 'EDIT SELECTED' window on the right to appear.
3. Click into the 'APPROVAL' status dropdown and select 'APPROVED', 'NOT APPROVED' or 'NO STATUS'. Then you may select 'NOTIFY REGISTRANT OF CHANGES' to send a notification of this change to the family. You may either use our default notification email or customize your own note. Click the green 'UPDATE' button to save your changes.
4. 'APPROVED' registrants will read 'APPROVED' in green and 'NOT APPROVED' registrants will read 'NOT APPROVED' in red. For 'NO STATUS' registrations, there will be a dash in the field.
Approve a registrant by delving into the individual registration:
1. Click the down-arrow next to the 'VIEW' button associated with the registration you want to update and then select 'EDIT' from the drop down menu.
2. Click into the 'APPROVAL' status dropdown and select 'APPROVED', 'NOT APPROVED' or 'NO STATUS'. Then you may select 'NOTIFY REGISTRANT OF CHANGES' to send a notification of this change to the family. You may either use our default notification email or customize your own note. Select 'SAVE AND CONTINUE' to complete the process.
3. You will then be brought to the 'VIEW' screen for that particular registration and see the updated Approval status in red.
Approve a registrant through the People search:
1. Select the 'PEOPLE' tab on the blue bar at the top of the screen.
2. Enter either first name, last name or both in the respective Search box and then click the 'SEARCH' button. You can search for any part of the registrant name. After searching for a registrant, you will see a list of all registrants with that name.
Click on either the name of the person under 'PERSON' or the number under 'REGISTRATIONS'.
3. Click on the Registration Date in blue as this will take you into that specific registration.
4. Scroll down to view the registration information. Click "EDIT" in the top right corner of the page to make changes to the registration. Changes you can make include the different statuses, sections, add-ons and internal fields. (You cannot edit any participant information that the family has entered).