As an Organization, you have the capability to add a registration from your Organization account if someone is not able to connect online or does not have an email address. This is called a provisioned registration.
1. Go to your 'PROGRAMS' tab, locate the program you wish to add a registration for.
2. Click the down arrow next to the 'EDIT' button for that program.
Select 'ADD REGISTRATION'.
This will take you to the registration form.
3. Complete the fields, including the e-mail address for the registrant family/individual.
4. Click 'SAVE AND CONTINUE' to submit the registration.
5. If the email address is new to FamilyID, an email invite will be sent to that email address requesting the individual to activate their account. The submitted registration would then become a saved registration in the account. You can also resend this invitation to the family by viewing your regsitrations list, selecting the down arrow next to 'VIEW' and choosing 'RESEND INVITATION'.